Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Sad Day

Today is a sad day. Around 8am i was laying in bed with John and heard a really loud crash. After someone hit our car i thought someone had it another one. i go to look out the door and there it was. A car traped under a tree. I run and call 911 and John runs out the door to try and help but it was to late. The largest part of the tree did damage. It was awefull. I have never seen anything like that before. John came back to the house and I could tell he was a little shakin up. He has seen death before. It has happen a few times with him car crashes heart attacks and he is right there with it all. He is so strong. Me on the other hand not so much. I ask for everyone who gollows my blog to pray for this mans family. It was an act of God, it was his time to go home. It's sad but he is in a better place. Its scary how one minute you can be driving down the road like you do everyday and God says its your time to come home. It may not be the easy way or fast but when its your time its your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment