Sharing my life with the one's who want to follow it. Memories and joyfull times that will last forever.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
The Best Choice in My Life
6 year's ago tonight i got a phone call from a guy i had met at a football game. He was to drunk to talk so he gave the phone to his friend John. I had never met John in my life but for some reason we clicked. We talked for almost 8 hours that night. We talked like we had knew eachother for years. There was something about him that made me want more. Made me want to meet him and get to know him more. 12 day's from today I would get my wish. I would get to meet this John. This perfect stranger. the minute I seen him, it was love at first stight for the both of us. It was like nothing in this world. It was ment to be. It was as if God had planned it all. That was the day. Nov 12th 2005 I made the choice to date John and from that day on my life was changed for the good. On June 14 2006 John asked me to marry him. I said yes! :) We were engaged until Dec. 23 2008 and we got married and I became an Army wife. Jan 12 2010 is the day e had our beautiful baby girl Kaylynn. It's crazy how life plays out. I met my perfect stranger and now he is my best friend, my husband, my life. My EVERYTHING! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment