Wednesday, February 22, 2012

For Britney!

Dear Britney,
 
 To my little sister, sweet, charming, young, BOLD.
This life we live is not set in stone but in sand. Forever changing as the tide comes in. If you want soemthing to stay the same forever put it in stone. For only the tears of the clouds can wash it away but only after years and years of rain. What happens in your life will reflect on what kind of person you will become, but don't let the evils of life scare you. Always wear a smile on your face even in your darkest of times. Never let your saddness show. I have learned in my 21 years that the strongest person can also be the more hurt or the most weak. But you have to show your self that you can be stronger. That you can overcome any trial that comes your way. If you are faced with a challange face it chin held high and chest out strong and take it one step at a time and you will accomplish any task. It could be walking on hot coals or facing the strongest strom but dont let the though of burnt feet or sleeting snow slow you down. I know the past few years have been hard. And I am sorry for not being there for you when you need it most. But I am there with you in heart and spirit and I am ALWAYS a phone call or skype away. And if anything I will come get you. It's only three hours away. And if you need a higher help always look to God. He will be your helping hand if you want it. Just know that you never have to do anything alone. You will always have someone there to help you through anything. Your a strong person and when you put your mind to it you can do anyhting and be anything. Yes you may have smelly feet and wear mixed matched socks and talk like a hillbilly but that is just what makes you, you. and I am so very proud of you and what you have done with your life. You have out done me thats for sure. And I look up to that and I admire you.


With Love,

Your Big Sis, Amber


 Someday, we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried and who caused us pain.
We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting
things unfold in their own way and own time.
After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter in our life which shows how well we ran the race.
So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, ambs. i love you with my whole heart your the best sister in the world, i couldnt ask for a better loving sister. I miss you, and cant wait to come and see you. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete